Friday, 20 December 2013

Soap and Glory: Christmas Collectables Bag!

Hi everyone!


So I didn't plan this post, but today we had a family get together to exchange gifts before Christmas (they're away over Christmas - we're not just eager).  And me, being the impatient person I am, I opened my present from them early. And I was hit with amazing Soap and Gloryness!!!

They got me the Soap and Glory, Christmas Collectables Bag! 



I absolutely LOVE Soap and Glory, and was so excited when I got this. I'm definitely going to have to do some Christmas pampering :) 
So I decided to do a spontaneous post, and show you what I got in my Christmas Collectables Bag!

Enjoy!


Thick and Fast: Super Volume Mascara



Sexy Mother Pucker XL: in Pink Loud



Sugar Crush: Body Wash



The Scrub of Your Life: Body Buffer





Hand Food: Hand Cream



Peaches and Clean: Deep Purifying Cleanser




Butter Yourself: Moisture Lotion



Heal Genius: Foot Cream



The Righteous Butter: Body Butter

***

And that's it!

I thought I'd do this post early, because I use up Soap and Glory products in weeks!

I hope you liked this post, it's very different to what I usually do.  Please recommend other Soap and Glory products in the comments, or tweet me, because I'd love to know! And if you're looking for a quick, good quality and amazing Christmas present, I really recommend the Soap and Glory, Christmas Collectables Bag!

Love Sian xox

p.s. This post was in no way promotional 

5 comments:

  1. I've nominated you for a Liebster Award. All the info is here: http://amateuraglow.blogspot.ca/2013/12/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. those look awesome!!!

    xoxo
    Lauren Taylor

    www.crinanwoods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't get this set this year but I have for a couple of years now and I love it. I was surprised by the sugar crush shower gel I really like it and usually I prefer the scent of clean on me :)
    New follower by the way, from #2014BloggerChallenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post. You seem to be a very nice person, so because of that I will become a member in your blog. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow such lovely comments, really appreciate it! I'm in love with the 'Scrub of your Life', and have even bought a travel size one! Thank you for following, and I look forward to staying in contact xxx

    ReplyDelete