Friday, 25 July 2014

Recipes I Want to Try | Ella Grace Denton

If you read my 'Summer Bucket List' post, you know that this summer I really want to try as many new recipes as possible. So here are a few, inspired by Ella Grace Denton who posts amazing recipes and cool meal ideas. Please check out her instagram, @ellagracedenton, for loads of ways to keep healthy this summer.

1) Breakfast

This simple breakfast is not only healthy, but delicious. All you need is porridge (oatmeal), granola, banana and apple. 

2) Lunch

In my opinion, sandwiches are the best thing for lunch. And this one ticks all the boxes of my favourite foods. All you need is chicken breast, iceberg lettuce, vine tomato, avocado & greek yoghurt. Ella also added poached egg, but I'm not a fan of it.

3) Dinner

Another meal I'd love to make - Shove salmon, kale, broccoli, chestnut mushrooms, sesame seeds and lemon all into wok and you have this simple dinner.

4) Drink

Another thing I wanted to do this summer was make a lot of smoothies, and this healthy green smoothie is on my list. Blend 1/4 avocado, 1 frozen banana, a handful of blueberries, 2 teaspoons of Spiralina, 2 teaspoons of bee pollen and a handful of ice. Yummmmy! 

What recipes are you going to try this Summer?

Love Sian xox

No comments:

Post a Comment