Saturday, 20 December 2014

The New Year Approaches | 2014 Blogger Challenge

As 2015 approaches, so does the end of the amazing #2014BloggerChallenge. It's been a year of highs and lows, twists and turns and new experiences. I've achieved a lot of my goals this year, but I have a lot more that I want to achieve in 2015.


Something that is going to occupy the beginning of the year is GCSEs. As this is my first experience of public exams, I want to revise thoroughly and do the best that I can. I want to try and make this experience as productive as possible, and not let all the work stress me out! 

At the beginning of this school year, I started athletics training with a new coach. I wasn't getting where I wanted to with my old coach, so I hoped that this change would be for the best. So far the training has been amazing, and I've seen a real improvement. At my first competition I did a lot better than I expected, and I hope to improve a lot more next year. This links into my goal of getting fitter and stronger in 2015. 

In the Summer holidays, after I've finished my GCSEs, I want to discover new things to do locally. Every holiday either my family and I go abroad, or I stay at home and do things that I've done before. Now I'm not saying that I don't enjoy this, but I feel like there is so much to do on my doorstep that I haven't done yet. Next year I want to find some of these new experiences, and really get to know the area around me. 

Lastly, a more personal thing, I want to practise doing one task at a time. Especially in this new era of technology, I've found myself playing games while watching the TV, working while watching YouTube, or fiddling with my phone while talking to people. I think this is a really bad habit, and I want this to change in 2015. I could get a lot more done and experience more if I focused on one job at a time, and reduced my time just fiddling (and doing nothing important) on my phone.

These are my goals for now, and I'm sure I'll set many more as the year progresses. 2014 has been an amazing year, and the 2014 Blogger Challenge has been a great way to focus my attention on my blog.

I wish you guys an amazing New Year!

What are your goals for 2015?

Love Sian xox

No comments:

Post a Comment